The first thing most companies want to know is the SEO cost. But beware of package deals for SEO services pricing — they seldom if ever work. Here is why.
The cost of SEO services varies widely because every organization has a different starting point and needs month-to-month work to improve its organic rankings. Canned SEO pricing packages do not take any of this into account.
As a result, some companies paying $2,000 a month for SEO should be paying $5,000 a month to generate increased leads or online orders.
And — some companies paying $5,000 a month for SEO only need to be paying $2,000 to get the job done.
Either way, prepackaged SEO fees work against you. Because of this, Straight North never publishes fixed pricing. Instead, we do our homework to understand what you need, and then quote SEO pricing that fits your needs exactly.?
How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
Your SEO monthly cost depends on a number of factors. Here are the main things we look at to determine the cost of your campaign.
On-site pricing factors
- How well does your website currently communicate to humans and search engines? How much work is needed to improve communication?
- Is your website responsive?
- How fast does your website load?
- Do you have service/product pages for your targeted keyword phrases?
- Do you have supporting pages for longtail keywords?
- Do you have optimized title tags?
- Do you have optimized meta descriptions?
- Do you have optimized header tags?
- Do you have optimized body content?
Off-site pricing factors
- How many backlinks do you have?
- How many referring domains do you have?
- What is the quality of those backlinks?
- Are you being or have you been penalized by Google?
- Do you have a natural anchor text distribution?
- Do you have links pointing to interior product/service pages?
Request A Free Consultation
- Who is on the first page of Google for your targeted keywords?
- What is their domain authority?
- What is their page authority?
- How many backlinks do they have?
- How many referring domains do they have?
- What is the quality of their backlinks?
Reviewing these factors tells us how much work is needed to make your website SEO-ready, and how much content creation and link building will be needed given your competitive position. With an understanding of how much work you need, we are then in position to give you not just any old SEO price, but the right price.
SEO Services Pricing Guidelines
Your SEO campaign and applicable pricing will fall into one of several categories, depending on strategy and scope. Generally, these categories are as follows:
- Local SEO pricing typically ranges between $1,000 - $2,000 per month for single-location campaigns targeting small to medium-sized cities.
- Local SEO pricing increases for multi-location campaigns, and single-location campaigns targeting large cities.
- National campaigns generally cost more than local campaigns and can start around $3,000 per month.
- Niche products/services with lower search volume and competition carry a smaller price tag.
- When competition is medium to high, SEO pricing moves up accordingly.
- E-commerce sites with hundreds to thousands of products normally carry a higher cost due to the number of pages requiring optimization, platform complexities and higher levels of competition.
Learn More About SEO Pricing
To learn more about our SEO services pricing or get a full proposal, please contact us now or call us toll free at 855-883-0011.